Introducing the all new and improved SKEYE Nano 2 Camera. Loaded with the latest technology, this drone is easy to control and fly.
Measuring just 4 cm across and 2.2cm tall, the SKEYE Nano 2 with Camera weighs only 19 grams (.67 ounces). Given the light weight along with aerobatic capability, the SKEYE Nano 2 with Camera can flip, roll, and tumble through the sky with effortless grace. One of the newest features added to the SKEYE Nano 2 with Camera is the Auto Take-Off function. To begin, simply press the take-off-button and use the included controller to perfect any movements
The all-white ergonomic controller is also compact in size yet retains everything you need to perform aerobatic flips and stunts in mid-air. The controller also has a 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity so, no matter your skill level, flying the SKEYE Nano 2 can be mastered in no time.
The SKEYE Nano 2 with Camera is outfitted with bright LED lights to complement the all-orange exterior paint to make it as visible as possible even for a night flight and for flying distances up to 50 meters.
Powered by the rechargeable 3.7V, 150mAh battery, the SKEYE Nano 2 with Camera can perform outstanding flips and tumbles all while recording it on video. The small yet powerful HD camera has a 720p resolution. All of the stunning footage is conveniently stored on the included 2 GB micro SD card.
Most impressive in the updates to the world’s smallest camera drone is the altitude hold mode. With this technology, the SKEYE Nano 2 with Camera remains at a steady height above the ground allowing you to show off tricks on the spot. Because the drone is stabilized in place, you can focus on controlling the pitch, yaw, and roll for mastering even the most advanced tricks with precision.
- Auto Take-Off & Land
- Altitude Hold
- RTF (Ready to Fly) Technology
- 6-Axis Flight Control System with
- Adjustable Gyro Sensitivity
- Stable & Easy to Fly
- Aerobatic “Flip” Capability
- LED Lights for Night Flights
- 3-Level Adjustable Controller Sensitivity: Beginner, Mid-Level, Expert
- Gyro: 6-Axis Gyro
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Channels: 4
- Battery: 3.7V, 150mAh, 0.6Whv Li-Ion
- Flight Time: ~5 minutes
- Charging Time: 30 minutes
- Controller Battery: 2x AAA (Not Included)
- Remote-controlled Distance: Up To 50m
- Weight: 19 grams (0.67 ounce)
- Dimensions: 4.0 x 4.0 x 2.2 cm (1.57 x 1.57 x 0.87 inch)
- 1 x SKEYE Nano 2 Camera
- 1 x 4-Channel 2.4Ghz Controller (Mode 2)
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 4 x Replacement Rotor Blades
- 1 x Rotor Protection Guard
- 1 x Rotor Replacement Wrench
- 1 x SD Card Reader
- 1 x 4GB SD Card