Explore the skies first hand with the SKEYE Nano 2 FPV. Designed to put you in the driver’s seat (or at least the cockpit), this amazing drone uses its onboard camera to provide you with a live view while you remain on the ground.
As the worlds smallest camera drone, the SKEYE Nano 2 FPV measure just 4 cm wide and weighs a mere 17 grams (.59 ounces). The compact frame makes flying more precise than ever before with enough agility for even the tightest of spaces.
Coming with its own compact and ergonomic controller, the SKEYE Nano 2 FPV is perfect for users of all skill levels thanks to the adjustable gyro sensitivity and 6-axis flight control system.
The SKEYE Nano 2 FPV is also equipped with WiFi so it can be alternatively controlled via the App on your iPhone, iPad or Android device. Pairing with the on board camera, the app gives you a first person view (FPV) of exactly what the drone sees. Use this live feed to manage the controls or simply record the adventure to relive it all again later.
With a range of up to 50 meters from the controller, the SKEYE Nano 2 FPV also features altitude hold mode. With this, you’re able to keep the drone at a precise height off the ground while you focus on the pitch, yaw, and roll to perform aerobatics such as flips or even ultra tight barrel rolls. Besides, it includes an auto take-off and land function which allows you to fly your drone instantly. Upon take-off, the drone ascends with a jet feeling power. Upon landing, the drone descends gradually with a master pilot power.
Immerse yourself in live, high definition, first-person view flights using our IRIS VR goggles. Simply put the SKEYE App into VR Mode, insert your smartphone into the IRIS VR goggles and get a real-time view from the cockpit of your SKEYE Nano 2 FPV drone.
- Auto Take-Off & Land
- Altitude Hold
- HD Camera
- WiFi controlled via App with FPV real time video
- RTF (Ready to Fly) Technology
- 6-Axis Flight Control System with
- Adjustable Gyro Sensitivity
- Stable & Easy to Fly
- Aerobatic “Flip” Capability
- LED Lights for Night Flights
- 3-Level Adjustable Controller Sensitivity: Beginner, Mid-Level, Expert
- Gyro: 6-Axis Gyro
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Channels: 4
- Battery: 3.7 V, 150 mAh
- Flight Time: ~5 minutes
- Charging Time: 30 minutes
- Controller Battery: 2x AAA (Not Included)
- Remote-controlled Distance: Up To 50m
- Weight: 17 gram (0.59 ounce)
- Dimensions: 4.0 x 4.0 x 2.2 cm (1.57 x 1.57 x 0.87 inch)
- Camera: 2 Megapixel (1280 x 720)
- 1 x SKEYE Nano 2 FPV
- 1 x Controller
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Guide
- 4 x Replacement Rotor Blades
- 1 x Rotor Protection Guard