Introducing the smallest drone in the world, and by default the smallest drone we’ve ever made, the SKEYE Pico Drone. It’s so small, it can take off from the tip of your finger.
At less than an in across (.87 x .87 inches), this drone maintains a compact design for skilled flying. It’s super lightweight and comes in at just 7 grams (that’s less than three pennies!) and designed to be taken anywhere you go.
Due to the extra small size, you’re able to fly the SKEYE Pico Drone through the tightest, trickiest spaces imaginable. Using Ready to Fly (RTF) technology, you just chuck this drone into the air and take off.
Adjust your level of sensitivity on the intuitive remote between beginner, mid-level, and expert and see just what kind of skills you have. The 6-axis flight control system lets you flip, roll, and even aerial dive to your heart’s content – or just hover and maintain the drone’s balance.
Test your skills on your own or take it to the next level and challenge your friends to an action-packed obstacle course complete with nooks and crannies. With the built in LED lights, the fun never has to stop.
The SKEYE Pico Drone was built with portability in mind – it stores safely and securely right inside the handheld controller. Also included in the kit is a specially designed charging cable and four replacement rotor blades should you run into any trouble.
- Throw To Fly
- RTF (Ready to Fly) Technology
- 6-Axis Flight Control System with Adjustable Gyro Sensitivity
- Stable & Easy to Fly
- Aerobatic “Flip” Capability
- LED Lights for Night Flights
- 3-Level Adjustable Controller Sensitivity: Beginner, Mid-Level, Headless Mode
- Gyro: 6-Axis Gyro
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Channels: 4
- Battery: 3.7V 80mAh
- Flight Time: ~7-8 minutes
- Charging Time: ~30 minutes
- Controller Battery: 2 x AAA (Not Included)
- Remote-controlled Distance: Up To 50m
- Weight: 7 gram (0.25 ounce)
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 1.9 cm (0.87 x 0.87 x 0.75 inch)
- 1 x SKEYE Pico Drone
- 1 x 4-Channel 2.4Ghz Controller (Mode 2)
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Guide
- 4 x Replacement Rotor Blades